- This might happen if many users of a computer try to install the add-in on different accounts. If there are many users on a computer, the add-in should be installed on the administrator's account first and when installing select to install for "Everyone".
- It is also possible to run the Excel add-in manually. To do so, go to:
Select 'COM Add-ins' from the list
Check Semantria in the list and click 'OK' to run it manually.
Add-in is only available for some documents.
The Semantria Excel add-in may not work in a secure environment (a yellow stripe with a protected view message appears) if you open an Excel file from the Internet or from an unknown source. In order for Excel to work normally, either select "Enable Editing" or download the file, save it, and then open it in Excel.
Add-in runs but all tabs/buttons are disabled.
This might happen if:
- The add-in didn’t sync with Semantria.
- You are not connected to the Internet.
- You unchecked “Verify Subscription” during installation and did not go into the API Status tab to enter your API keys. The Add-in is not connected to the API.
- Your firewall is blocking Semantria. Check your firewall to make sure Semantria is allowed.
- Check your proxy configuration. If this doesn't help, please contact Semantria support.
I'm getting the error message: "Sorry, but your license isn't suitable for 1 document per second processing. Please contact Semantria support team email@example.com"
This may happen if your Excel Add-In version is outdated. Please download the newest version of the Excel Add-In at our downloads page and reinstall the add-in. If this doesn't help, please contact Semantria support.